Write With Us
Here at Confidence is Quiet, it’s all about providing inspiration for people to become their best selves and succeed in their personal and professional lives by discussing ways to better oneself and also discuss proven methodologies to generate incomes.
In order to do this, we want the readers of this site to learn about personal growth, business success, setbacks and everything in between from those other than ourselves. Sharing your experiences with the readers of this site will further the goal of helping everyone to reach their full potential.
We’re open to having other writers, bloggers and readers write guest articles/posts/reports for Confidence is Quiet. Having an existing website/blog isn’t a prerequisite, and you don’t need to be a famous writer. Often, the best material comes from readers just like you.
If you’d like to write something related to confidence, business, relationships, positive thinking, success, personal development, or anything else that we cover (and don’t already but should) then please email your idea and we will let you know if it can be included on the site. You can make the email however long it needs to be to describe your idea.
We will give full credit to the content creator, although, if you’d prefer then we can keep your post(s) anonymous.
Guest Writing Guidelines:
- Original Content: Please write original content only.
- Relevant Topic: Take a look through this site to get a flavour of where we are, and where you think we can go. As long as your topic fits within what we currently have, or you let us know why you think it should be included then we will be happy to publish it.
- Article/Post/Report Length: Our readers like to consume lengthy content, based on the nature of what’s discussed. We’re not sticklers for word-count from our guest writers though, so long as the content is concise. If your material is motivating or inspirational, it will still be posted.
- No Sales Pitch: Please don’t include direct links to a sales page or affiliate product in your post. While we will still post the content, it will be sent back to you for editing first. You’re welcome to link back to your website or landing page, or any other site that validates claims you’re making.
- Include Your Bio: Unless you request for us to keep the author anonymous, please include a short bio about who you are. You can include another link here also, again, not for direct sales.
- Photos: Please feel free to include a photo with your content, it’s not a prerequisite. If you’re sending one through, keep it in line with the themes on this site and also please make sure it’s of the best quality you can find. (Include the image link to the source if it’s not your own and requires a disclosure.)
- Promotion: Once your article/post/report is published, please promote it through social media and word of mouth. This will help gain exposure and helps others find the site as well.
Lastly, we reserve the right to perform final edits prior to publishing. If you have any questions, please ask.
We look forward to hearing from you and sharing your story to help others on their journey.